Digital Marketing Coordinator
Want to build industry-cutting edge experience in inbound marketing, while working with some great clients, pushing your skills and stretching your boundaries?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a role in supporting and assisting our Senior Inbound Marketing Team in coordinating and executing on inbound marketing campaigns for our clients.
This is a remote / telecommute position, so you can work from any location you choose. (Canada only)
Preference to ideal candidates in the Vancouver / Fraser Valley area.
Start Date: Ongoing Hiring For This Position
You’re a passionate digital marketer always striving to build the most efficient path to results. While you likely don’t have more than a few years of experience in digital marketing, you have a solid background and the right aptitude to roll your sleeves up, learn more, and GSD (Get Stuff Done). You treat learning and your career as a marketer very seriously.
You measure and test everything that you do in your marketing world, always searching for the activities that lend themselves to the best results. Content development, content strategy are new, but highly important for you. People might describe you as “highly adaptable”, a “quick learner”, and a “hybrid”. You might describe yourself as a “tech geek”.
As an experienced digital marketer, you have worked for at least two years in environments requiring a high level of detail and knowledge. You have an active understanding of digital marketing including a solid understanding of SEO, Paid Search, Content Strategy, Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing. You understand that the best campaigns are focused on attracting the ideal prospecting, converting that prospecting, and nurturing them to becoming a great customer.
You are passionate, value-driven, and believe in bringing the best of your skills, knowledge and creativity to the client experience, enhancing clients, their brands and employees through your work.
You are natural born problem-solver and thrive on the thrill of the solution.
You’re a passionate communicator, and are even more passionate about where the web is going. Writing, crafting stories, researching data for content and developing and completing great content is also a skill set you possess and utilize where needed in your work with clients to deliver value.
You are passionate about change, and helping a team of passionatee individuals on a journey of learning and value.
In this role, you’ll work within our Inbound Marketing Team, under the mentorship of our team and Senior Inbound Team Leader.
Riverbed Marketing is an inbound marketing agency, founded and fueled by passionate people who believe in solving problems in digital marketing for our clients. We work in a small range of specific verticals including healthcare, real estate and Technology / SaaS. We are a virtual, remote company, meaning you can work from any environment you would like.
We offer a comprehensive extended medical package with partial coverage of prescription drugs, dental, AD&D insurance and preferred vision services.
If you’ve read all this and enjoy building value through communication, working hard and playing hard, and working in a more flexible environment, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls please.
Here’s the nitty-gritty:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help coordinate and execute on a wide range of inbound marketing activities for clients including SEO (organic optimization), paid search (AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook), blog implementation, marketing automation (HubSpot, MailChimp, etc) and inbound marketing functions.
- Consistently strive to learn more about digital marketing and specifically inbound marketing
- Use a data-driven approach to help execute on create inbound marketing strategies for clients
- Use a goal-setting approach to set goals for traffic and lead generation for clients
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external teams: creative, production and coordinators
- Plan, maintain and update client marketing schedules including a content calendar and social media calendar
- Analyze client website performance, usability, competitiveness, and marketing effectiveness and provide inbound marketing recommendations for clients
- Function as a member in Hubspot updates, meetings and recommendations
- Continue to study inbound marketing and Hubspot and marketing automation consistently, implementing learned skills and improvements to our clients
- Stay on top of HubSpot and marketing automation certification levels, and plan to meet those levels as needed.
- Blog regularly (1-2 times per month) to the company blog, time permitting
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid working knowledge and (real life experience) in SEO, SEM (PPC)
- Solid working knowledge of online CMS systems such as WordPress
- Working knowledge and hands on experience of basic HTML
- Inbound certified (HubSpot – additional marketing automation competency or certification is considered an asset)
- Some working knowelge of digital marketing tech tools such as WordPress, SEMRush, Moz and Google Analytics
- Strong determination and perseverance
- An innate passion to learn and open curiosity about the way in which the world works
- GSD Attitude (Get Stuff Done)
- A degree in a related field such as Marketing, Business, Communications or comparable experience
- Extremely well-organized, detail orientated, creative and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sense of humor
$33,600 per year to start