Client Success / Project Manager
This is a remote / telecommute opportunity.
We are looking for a high performing individual as a business leader. As a key member of our team, your primary role is to ensure client success, satisfaction and retention. You are the client advocate, and will support the client and team in project management, communications, problem solving, support and training. This position reports to the CEO.
- Overseeing the client’s care from start to finish; this includes processes such as: intake, sales role pass, campaign goals, onboarding, project management and client offboarding
- Maintain a deep understanding of client goals, and how our solution is uniquely positioned to meet those goals
- Own everything involved in making our clients successful, identify opportunities to improve the relationship, negotiate with the client if necessary, and upsell the client.
- Working alongside our Senior Inbound Manager, manage client campaigns and projects through to completion
- Train on, and consistently improve client delivery and campaign management in our client portal and Podio
- Consistently build on project management and delivery for clients in Podio
- Manage customer expectations & overall satisfaction (leading to successful renewals)
- Serve as a point of contact for all interactions with the production team, referral sources, clients and partners to ensure clients’ needs are being met and all concerns are handled in a timely manner
- Use a goal-setting approach to set goals for clients, mirroring business objectives for each client.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external teams: creative, production and coordinators to facilitate improvements to client accounts.
- Establish and maintain healthy and happy relationships with client points of contact
- Develop and document core company solution and delivery processes, using team input to guide development
- Own and deploy a customer survey and feedback system to ensure that we are always actively evaluating client sentiment
- Fully understand our solution offering, and how it solves primary marketing challenges for our clients.
- Continue to study a wide range of digital marketing disciplines regularly, implementing learned skills and improvements to the brand.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge as it pertains to inbound marketing, sales and marketing
- Blog (2 times per month) to the brand blog as time permitsTeam Leadership Role:
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to management.
- Mentor the team in nurturing client relationships and client retention.
- Contribute to improvement of internal client-side processes, geared at reducing friction, improving efficiency and yielding better, lasting results for our client roster.
- Meet weekly with our Senior Inbound Manager to plan client campaigns and projects, and set delivery dates, milestones and action items.
- Meet weekly with our Senior Inbound Manager to discuss clients, projects timelines and client satisfaction.
- Provide weekly summaries on client sentiment across the company client roster.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, creative, and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sense of humor
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis on communications, advertising, marketing, computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in technical project management
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in client facing solution delivery
- Preferrably Minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably for an agency
- Deep knowledge, experience and interest in inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, web design and development and digital marketing best practices
- Google Analytics and product performance reporting skills
- Competency and certification in HubSpot
- Deeply technical in nature especially adept in digital technology tools